Friday 19 October 2012

Delays

In the last week or two, timekeeping of the Stagecoach buses on the busway at peak times has got worse and worse. It's not been helped by the roadworks in Hills Road, Cambridge.

Today I boarded an A at Parkside at about 17.05. This was heading for Marley Road, and although it was running more or less on the schedule of the Chatteris service, it must have been the previous Marley Road service. So it was running a full 30 minutes late.

While waiting for this bus to arrive, I noticed that three As were show as getting close - in 11, 12 and 13 minutes respectively. By the time I whipped my camera out, the display had changed to buses due in 8, 11 and 12 minutes.


Anyone else with tales of late running buses this week?

1 comment:

  1. I arrived at Longstanton for the 8.35 A service yesterday to find three A buses expected in 10 minutes. They all arrived at 8.45 and travelled in convoy into Cambridge - pit I didn't have a camera to record this!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.